Capacity: 120 US Tons
Ø1-1/2” in 3/4” or Ø 1-1/4” in 1”
Maximum Round Punch that can be held Ø1-9/16”.
Optional Attachments up to 4”
Throat Depth: 24”
Working Height: 45-1/2”
• 2 Stage foot pedal with low pressure on first stage.
• When the stripper is open only low pressure is allowed for safe alignment of the tools.
• Steel Guards with Slots and Rollers.
• Emergency Stop close to working area.
Punches 8/31 for up to Ø1-3/16”. 8/32 for Ø1-1/4”. Ø8/40 up to 1-9/16” as standard
Optional: Geka 5/27 and Other Brands and Styles on Request
Dies No 5 for up to Ø1-1/4” and No 10 up to Ø1-9/16”
Optional: Other Brands and Styles on Request
• Goose Neck Die Block with supports can be removed for punching of large U, I, and T profiles. When removed the allowable tonnage should be reduced to 60 US Tons.
• Gauging Table with inlayed inch scales as standard with front to back adjustment on rollers.
• Front to back movement on rollers for easier adjustment.
• Punch Slug Bucket
• Full Stroke or Jog Mode for inching of the tool with automatic return when lower limit switch is triggered.
• Gibbed and Guided punching cylinder for superb alignment of the tools.
• Quick change Punch holder.Flat Shearing Station:
Working Height: 38-3/16”
Length of Blade: 24”
Capacities: 24” x 5/8”, 16” x ¾”, or 12” x1”
• Rigid Table with mitering gradations inscribed in the table.
• Two adjustable guide bars.
• Manual hold down with access for shearing legs of angles
Angle Shearing Station:
Tonnage: 198 Us Tons
Working Height: 46-1/2”
Capacities: 6” x 6” x ½”
• Angles at a 45º miter (leg in) - 3" x 3" x 5/16"
• Shearing of both legs of the angle at the same time
• “Non-deform cut” With no material loss
• Vertical & Horizontal guides for square cuts
Section Shearing Station:
Tonnage: 117 Us Tons
Standard Blade Set included in machine:
Shearing blades for 3” x 4.1lb and 4” x 5.4lb Channels
Multi Opening Round and Square Bar with opening of 9/16”, ¾”, 1”,1-3/16” Rounds and 9/16”, 1”, 1-3/16” Square
Maximum Profile with Optional Blades:
• Maximum Channel: 6” x 10lb
• Rounds and squares up to 2”
• Other shapes also available as well as custom profiles.
Standard Equipment included is a Rectangular Notcher Capacities:
Working Height: 38-3/16”
• Gauging Table with inlayed inch scales as standard. Front to back movement on rollers for easier adjustment.
• Section is protected with a sliding guard with keyed lock out for safety
• Emergency Stop close to working area
• Triangular Notcher with Optional Gauging Table
• Pipe Notcher
• Punching Attachment with Optional Gauge Table.
• Magnetic Work Light
• 40” Automatic Cut to Length Stop
• 10 sets of your choosing from 1/8” to 1-1/4” Round with 1/32” clearance.
The following hand tools are included with the machine.
• Open End Wrench 17-19mm 19-22mm 24-27mm
• Spanner Wrench for removal of punch nut
• Hex Keys 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14mm
• Manual Grease Gun
• Punch holders for Geka No 8/32C & 8/40
• Die Reducer for Geka No 5 Tools
• Die Riser for Geka No 10
• Manual with Parts List on USB
When punching with the quick-change punch holder, only the punches and dies need to be changed for standard punching operations. There is no need to remove the coupling nut.
Two-cylinder operation with two remote foot pedals and with hydraulics which will allow simultaneous operation (independently controlled) of the punch and shearing stations (both cylinders) to the total operating pressure of machine.
For shaped tooling, the punch base is keyed, and the die holder is set up with a fixation bolt to keep the punch and die indexed and aligned.
Choice of 3 phase 60Hz 12.5Hp Motor
• 200-208 Volts which requires 80 Amps
• 220-250 Volts which requires 80 Amps
• 440-500 Volts which requires 40 Amps
The unit consists of an industrial type of PC control mounted in a movable cabinet.
It incorporates a touch screen monitor with an intuitive and extremely user-friendly interface developed by Geka for ease of navigation through all stages of operation.
• B&R Automation Panel 1.91Ghz PC Control 4Gb of RAM.
• Windows 10 IOT Enterprise 2016 LTSB 64 Bit Operating System
• 15.6” XGA TFT with Touch Screen
• B&R 32Gb Compact Fast Memory for data storage.
• USB Front Port
• Two axis control unit
• Ethernet port for network connectivity (connected in main electrical box)
• Easy and extremely user-friendly interface developed by Geka.
• Programming is made through Line Pro software developed by Geka.
• Run Mode displays layout of the part as it is being punched or spotted.
• Remote Assistance via the Internet through Splash Top Software for by qualified After Sales Support Staff.
• Run, Design, Jog, Configuration and Alarm Modes
NOTES:SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATIONOPTIONAL FEATURES:Ball Transfers in Semi Paxy: $1,450.00Punching Hydraulic Hold Down: $8,500.00Flats Shear Hold Down: $5,250.00DELIVERY:6 WEEKS
• Speed percentage control of the "X" and "Y" gauge bars adjustable via the touch screen potentiometer dial
• Jog Mode for calibration of axis, manual control of the axis forward and back, and go-to mode for manual punch gauging.
• On-screen diagnostics of PLC input/outputs as well as the X and Y drivers, for ease of troubleshooting the system.
• Set-up features include selections of multiple languages, inches or millimeters, calibration points, and "X" and "Y" min/max dimensions.
• Integrated industrial keyboard with rubberized keys.
• Multifunction buttons
• Can support Networking, Wi-Fi Adaptors, and Cameras.
• OPTIONAL USB Hub
LINE PRO MAIN FEATURES:
• It is a visual and a very easy to use application with graphic representations. It shows the operator the image of the piece that is being designed.
• Designing parts with a visual layout of the profile and punch hole pattern.
• Single hole, marking (spotting), linear patterns, circular patterns, and matrix patterns easily introduced and auto calculated.
• Extremely easy to make changes on holes that have been already designed and the operator can easily identify any mistake on the part as he is watching physically on the screen all the steps of the process of manufacturing of the part.
• Offline basic license included that can be installed in a PC for sending the files via the network or with a USB stick to the machine.
• Importation of DSTV and DXF profiles. (DXF files must be made to specifications)
Warranty: 1-year warranty for machine, extended to a 2nd year if customer buys original consumables (punches, dies, blades) from GEKA USA LLC or its local distributors.