* Operator Control: Control Console is located in an Easy View style control on a gooseneck mount. The Control Console and gooseneck can each be pivoted for operator convenience. Saw may be operated in semi-automatic mode or fully automatic mode.* Automatic 0-24” Stroke Bar-Feed (4 Indexes): Automatic floating (self-adjusting) shuttle vise feed system with additional rollers to prevent binding of “crooked” and distorted material. The table is 6’ long with a 0-24” feed stroke.* Discharge Table: 24” Solid Discharge Table for easier material handling after the cut. The table is 24” in length and standard as solid. The table is bolted onto the machine base and is fully coolant panned to return coolant to the machine.* Adjustable Main Vise: Main-clamping vise is air powered and non-cocking.* Vise Clamping Pressure: The operator controls the variable vise pressure, adjustable to clamp various metals.
* Cutting Pressure: Adjustable cutting pressure/force to control the weight to be placed on the teeth of the blade.
* Cutting Rate: Adjustable to regulate the saw arm traverse rate. This is a necessary feature to cut tubing at high rates without losing saw teeth.
* Carbide Blade Guides: Side and back carbides are flat for maximum blade support.
* Blade Chip Brush: Powered brush driven by an assembly mounted on the drive wheel removes chips that may become lodged in the blade gullets.
* Hold-Down Fixtures: Two each hold down fixtures that mount one on the main vise and one on the shuttle vise for use when cutting more than one piece at a time.
* Feed Selector and Parts Selector/Counter:
Use the Feed Selector to select the number of times the bar-feed will index when cutting parts longer than 24 inches.
Use the Parts Selector/Counter to select the number of parts that will be cut. The counter will count down the parts as each one is cut.
* Built-In Coolant System: Machine is set up for flood-style coolant system with coolant dispensed through the guide arms. The saw is fully panned to return coolant to the tank.
* Wash-Down Hose: A cutting fluid clean-up hose is provided for machine wash down.
* Cut Watcher® System: A system that monitors the cut for squareness to a pre-set deviation value. The system shuts down the saw when the pre-set value is exceeded. This is a must option for production cutting. (PATENT: 5,070,751)
* Blade Break Switch: Saw will automatically shut off if the blade breaks.
* Out-of-Stock Switch: The saw shuts off when the automatic feed system is out of stock, or when the pre-determined number of pieces has been cut.
* Safety Guards: Machine is equipped with blade guards and awareness barriers for safety purposes.
SPECIFICATIONS SUBJECT TO VERIFICATIONOPTIONAL FEATURES:
* Spray Mist Lubrication: Spray mist lubrication system with a selector switch located on control console to select and to switch back and forth from flood coolant or spray mist lubrication. Price: $1,395.00
* Reduced Capacity Top Clamps: Top Clamp for bundle cutting Price: $2,195.00 – Main Vise (Capacity 15” W x 10” H), $2,195.00 – Feed Vise (Capacity 15” W x 10” H)
* Outboard Powered Vise on Discharge: Holds the material on the discharge side of the blade for “back trimming” and keeps the parts from closing during the cut. It provides an additional clamping surface and works in conjunction with the main saw vise but can be disconnected by a control valve. The use of this vise will decrease “burr” on the cut material. Price: $4,595.00
* Interlocking Vise Jaws: The interlocking vises permit the feeding of the material for a minimum drop of 3.5”. They reduce the horizontal capacity by 1- 1/2” and can be removed to obtain full capacity. Price: $1,495.00
* 3rd Holding Vise: The third vise assures the positive alignment of the material. The vise works in conjunction with the main saw vise to provide additional clamping surface and may be disconnected if it is not needed through a “quick release” valve. It also permits the use of a pusher bar to reduce the remnant end. Price: $3,595.00
* Powered Blade Tension: Air-Powered, assures and maintains proper blade tension at all times during the cutting process. Price: $1,495.00
* Chip Auger: Removes chips from the cutting area into an easy-to-empty container. Chips and coolant are separated into two different tanks. Price: $3,295.00
* Light Clamping Pressure: Allows the machine to clamp thin wall tubing or other delicate materials with less clamping pressure reducing the possibility of deforming them. Price: $295.00
* Single-Phase Voltage: Larger frequency drive is added to make voltage on saw single phase instead of 3-phase. Price: $795.00
* Stock Table: Heavy Duty roller table, 24” centers, non-coolant panned and adjustable to be “trued-in” with the saw. Roller table is designed to move even the large bars with ease and accuracy. Price: 5’ x 18” Idle - $2,595.00, 10’ x 18” Idle - $3,995.00
IMMEDIATE, SUBJECT TO PRIOR SALE