|Punching (110 Tons)
||1 7/16" diameter through 1" plate
||12" up to 24" w/4-way die block
|Round Bar Shear
||1/2" through 2"
|Square Bar Shear
||1/2" through 1 3/8"
|Flat Bar Shear
||20" x 1/2", 18" x 3/4", 12" x 1"
||6" x 6" x 5/8"
||4" x 6" x 3/8"
1. Urethane Stripper Attachment - keeps material flat through the punching process, eliminating distortion. The shorter required stroke gives you a faster punching cycle.
2. Automatic Urethane Hold-downs - clamps and releases material automatically with each stroke. Part movement is eliminated by clamping the part throughout the entire shearing cycle.
3. Visibility - a direct line of sight over the hold down bar allows the operator to easily and accurately line up cuts to the shear blades.
4. Flat Bar Shear - the low rake angle shear design results in flatter and higher quality sheared parts. Shear blades have four useable edges giving you a longer life and less expensive blades.
5. Angle Shear - the floating upper blade seats in the center of the angle prior to cutting minimizing distortion giving you a higher quality cut.
6. Coper Notcher - the low rake angle keeps part flat and under control during notching.
7. Quick Change Tooling – the unique Piranha dovetail design allows for quick installation and removal of all standard and optional tools.
- AUTOMATIC HOLD DOWN
- PUNCH HOLDER, STRIPPER, & DIE BLOCK
- 5 PUNCH & DIE SETS 9/16" THROUGH 1 1/16"
- SET OF ANGLE KNIVES
- SET 1 1/4" ROUND BAR KNIVES
- SET OF 16 5/8" PLATE SHEAR KNIVES
- SET OF COPER KNIVES
- COUPLING WRENCH
- 3/8" ALLEN WRENCH
- SET OF CHIP BUCKETS
- EXTRA FILTER ELEMENT
- FOOT SWITCH
- INSTRUCTION/PARTS BOOK/VIDEO LINK
SPECIFICATION SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION
WARRANTY TWELVE (12) MONTHS, COVERING PARTS AGAINST DEFECTS MATERIALS OR WORKMANSHIP
The bending attachments are designed to increase productivity on the punch end of the machine. They utilize the dovetail mounting system for quick and easy installation. 12” and 14” versions are mounted parallel to the beam allowing you unlimited throat depth and include 4-way bending die with openings of 7/8", 1-1/2", 2" and 3". The 24” version mounts perpendicular to the beam, and include 4-way bending die with openings of 7/8”, 1-1/8”, 1-1/2” and 2”.
12” Bending Attachment: $1,995.00
14” Bending Attachment: $2,195.00
24” Bending Attachment: $2,995.00
24” Press Brake Tool Holders*: $3,195.00
*Tooling holders only. Does not include punch or die*
CHANNEL PROCESSING ATTACHMENTS:
On the punch end of the machine we offer an adjustable Channel Shear capable of shearing 2”-8” standard channel. We also offer a Channel Die Block which replaces the standard die block and is designed to punch a hole in the leg or web of channel. Channel Shear Kits are size specific channel shear blades and a hold down block that replace the standard angle knives and angle block and allows you to shear channel without slug loss in the angle section of the machine.
Channel Shear 2”-8” adjustable: $3,843.00
Channel Die Block: $845.00
Channel Shear Kit C 4x5.4#: $1,495.00
Channel Shear Kit C 5x6.7#: $1,495.00
Channel Shear Kit C 6x8.2#: $1,495.00
OVERSIZE PUNCHING ATTACHMENTS:
Oversize Attachments mount in place of standard punch attachment and are designed to punch a 50-ton maximum hole. Heavy Duty attachments and urethane stripping options for attachments 2-3/4” and larger are available upon request.
2-3/4” 28XX Punch Attachment (2” Max Hole): $1,745.00
3-3/4” 28XX Punch Attachment (3” Max Hole): $1,945.00
4-3/4” 28XX Punch Attachment (4” Max Hole): $2,345.00
5-3/4” 28XX Punch Attachment (5” Max Hole): $2,545.00
QUICKSET GAUGING TABLES:
The quickset gauging table option is a productivity tool for the punch end. The gauging table mounts around the die block and uses finger stops to repeat a series of punched holes in flat bar or angle. The attachment comes with a table and flat bar gauge with measuring rules for easy hole location layout. A 5’ or 10’ extension can be added to the left or right side of the base table for longer part processing.
Punch Quick Set Plate/Angle Gauging Table: $1,795.00
5’ Quick Set Table Extension Attachment: $1,395.00
10’ Quick Set Table Extension Attachment: $1,795.00
The backgauge option is a productivity tool for the shearing section. The backgauge mounts on the drop side of the machine and uses a compression sleeve for infinite, easy adjustment to gauge cut lengths in the angle, flat bar and round bar shearing stations. Electronic versions of this backgauge are available which automatically cycles the machine every time material makes contact with the backgauge probe. A support leg is included with the 9’ and 12’ versions.
3’ Backgauge, manual: $2,295.00
6’ Backgauge, manual: $2,495.00
9’ Backgauge w/leg, manual: $2,895.00
12’ Backgauge w/leg, manual: $3,095.00
3’ Backgauge, electric $5,895.00
6’ Backgauge, electric $6,095.00
9’ Backgauge w/ leg, electric $6,295.00
12’ Backgauge w/leg, electric $6,495.00
ROLLER FEED TABLES:
The roller feed tables come in 5’ lengths and can be bolted together to make longer sections for fast, easy feeding of plate or angle. Includes 20” wide rollers for flat bar and 6” rollers in the angle section. Adjustable to accommodate floor height and machine type.
5’ Roller Feed Table: $1,995.00
PIPE NOTCHING ATTACHMENTS:
The pipe notching attachments mount easily on the platen table in place of the punch die block. This is a single notch system. To notch both sides of the pipe you must rotate the pipe and realign with the notching die for the second notch. The pipe notching attachment is made up of three separate pieces, the pipe notching die holder, the pipe notching die and the pipe notching striker.
• The pipe notching die holder is a universal die holder that bolts to the platen table and can accept 3/4” through 2” Schedule 40 Pipe Notching Dies
• The pipe notching dies are spring return die sets that mount in the pipe notching die holder. Standard sizes of pipe notching dies are 3/4”, 1”, 1-1/4”, 1-1/2” and 2” Schedule 40. Other sizes of pipe and tube notching dies are available upon request but may require a different die holder.
• The pipe notching striker is an extended flat bottom punch used in your standard stripper assembly to press down the pipe notching die.
Pipe Notching Die Holder: $265.00
¾” Schedule 40 Pipe Notching Die: $432.00
1” Schedule 40 Pipe Notching Die: $432.00
1-1/4” Schedule 40 Pipe Notching Die: $432.00
1-1/2” Schedule 40 Pipe Notching Die: $432.00
2” Schedule 40 Pipe Notching Die: $526.00
Fig. EF Pipe Notching Striker $38.00
PERFORMANCE / MOTOR OPTIONS:
Speed up kit increase to 41 strokes at ¾” per min.: $1,500.00
Single Phase Motor (Not available with speed up): $850.00
SUBJECT TO STOCK